When it comes to your pool you should always try to diagnose and repair any issues that arise as soon as they are brought to your attention. This is true especially when it comes to your pool leaking. The quicker you locate it and get it repaired, the less issues you will have to deal with later on. If a pool leak is left alone for too long, it can lead to even more damage and higher repair costs. If you suspect you have a leaking pool, we recommend that you contact a professional immediately. Our pool leak detection in Georgia is top-rated and our techs go through months of extensive training. Finding leaks isn’t easy, especially when they are hidden in the underground plumbing. It should be done by a specialist that is experienced and solely focuses on pool leak detection.
Our water leak detectors allow to:
- Use a Hydrophone to listen for leaks that may be in the underground pipes
- Pressure Testing the plumbing to see if the leak is in your Suction Line, Return Line, or In-Floor Cleaning Heads
- We can use a Computerized Leak Analyzer to more accurately measure how much water your pool or spa is losing
- Dye Testing involves taking a syringe of dye, getting into the water, and seeing if any cracks or light fixtures pull the dye through
- We can also use Electrical Probes and Inspections Cameras to get the most accurate location of the leak possible